Monday, February 9, 2015

Lesson 3

Learning Express Library

 I took the test on grammar. I only finished a few questions but found that the questions were difficult and I have an English minor.  I think it will show anyone who wants to improve their writing skills or even their speaking skills that there are places to learn more about grammar.  I like that the tests are scored and you can see which ones you have wrong plus there is a place to learn more.  I think this would be very beneficial to English language learners.

I chose Culinary Skills.  I read a bit about it and took part of an exam.  I learned that even though I know how to bake I do not know some of the terms used in baking.  This area of Learning Express could help people figure out if they really want to go in to the career they think they do.


The ebook I looked was about teaching.  It is broken down into sections which are Do your career homework, All about teacher education programs, Finding financial aid, Getting certified to teach, Let the job search begin and how to succeed once you've landed a job.

1 comment:

  1. Great discoveries in Learning Express. The test scoring and answer explanations can be very beneficial.

    Thanks for the post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete