Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lesson 2

Tumblebook Library

I love this resource. How wonderful this will be to use with the reluctant readers.  They can follow along and build up their confidence.

I also listened to a book in Spanish.  I will be able to use this in my elementary Spanish classes to show them that it is actually a language that people read and write instead of just a class they have to take.

I watched a video on Asia which I think would be beneficial to the students because after they read books that they are unfamiliar with the setting this will help them learn about it.

The puzzles will be a fun thing to do after they have read the book.  It can be a reward for finishing reading a book.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the Spanish language book with your Spanish classes. The puzzles and games are a nice reward.

    Thanks for the post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete