Monday, March 30, 2015

Lesson 10 wrap-up

Lesson 10 Wrap-up





1.  My biggest discovery was how easy it is to use these databases and how much information there is on them.  Plus I did not know there is such a variety of databases to choose from.  I had the mistaken idea that they were just informational. I did not know that there were ebooks on them.


 2. I plan to use the handouts to make the elementary and middle school faculty aware of the databases that can be used for research that is appropriate for whatever grade level they are teaching.  I also plan to use some of the ebooks in my elementary Spanish classes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your work on the Challenge! You've made some excellent discoveries!! I am excited you learned about the ebooks and other features available!

    Thanks,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete